If you are in a relationship, it can be difficult to get along with one another. Of course, every relationship is going to have ups and downs. It is important to know when enough is enough. If a relationship seems to be toxic, it is definitely time to get out. Here are some of the most common toxic relationship signs:
• He has control over everything you do. This could include talking to friends and family members, where you work and even what you wear.
• It is impossible to state your feelings when you are with him. You don’t want to cause any more contention in the relationship.
• Perhaps he is extremely jealous of other people. It doesn’t always have to be the opposite sex. Keep in mind, this should never be a turn on.
• Does he make you feel bad about yourself? If your partner is someone who is constantly putting you down, it is time to move on and find someone who will boost your self-esteem.
• Maybe it seems as if he is sucking the life out of you. Perhaps you have no desire to get out of bed and enjoy the day. Maybe you feel as if everything you say will be used against you in the future.
• If you feel as if walking on egg shells is the only way to get through the day, it is a sure sign of a toxic relationship.
You need to do whatever is best for you. If you feel as if you are in a toxic relationship whether you are a man or a woman, it is definitely time to get out. If someone is verbally abusive, don’t put up with it. Maybe you feel as if it is impossible to talk to them because they will be upset regarding your concerns. Generally, these type of people are never going to be happy no matter how hard you try. Don’t allow someone to treat you this way. Instead, learn more about how you can get out of a toxic relationship and learn how to be happy once again. You should never feel as if you are never good enough.