his activity, with Anglo-Saxon origins, has now spread all over the world and in Italy it is having a considerable increase.
The bed and breakfast formula offers the possibility to those who manage it to customize their habits and services, as well as decor, attention to details, harmonies and colors, and allows the guest to enjoy the right balance between comfort and simplicity feeling, so to speak, as at home.
There are, of course, different needs and expectations of customers who resort to the bed and breakfast formula. What we are confident is that those who choose a bed and breakfast are not just motivated by the economics aspect but they mostly want to discover a new town or small starting from a more informal and familiar place that makes it feel cuddled and relaxed.
Those who choose the bed and breakfast for their holiday are mostly people looking for personalized service, a cozy and informal environment that allows them to come into contact with the realities of the area, but above all with the features and uses of the manager.
What customers look for in these types of facilities is direct contact with the “landlord”, a particular attention that is sometimes difficult to find in the common accommodation structures.
Are not you still convinced that choosing a bed and breakfast is the right thing to do for your next relaxing vacation? Below are 6 good reasons to choose a bed and breakfast:
- Say goodbye to cold and impersonal relationships: in a bed and breakfast you will receive a direct, friendly and non-standardized welcome;
• Here you can ask for everything: information, courtesy, genuineness and originality in an ever-changing atmosphere are some of the prerogatives of a quality bed and breakfast;
• No limit to your wishes and your freedom: the services and amenities are tailored to the needs of each guest, and privacy is a fundamental concept of this kind of welcome to total autonomy at your own times;
• The best way to know the culture of the place you are visiting: staying in a bed and breakfast will have the opportunity to get in direct contact with the traditions, customs, folklore and culture of the place in a direct and always pleasant way;
• In this way staying in a bed and breakfast becomes much more than just a vacation: it is an opportunity for cultural exchanges between those who provide this service and who is looking for this young but expansive accommodation formula;
• The bed and breakfast is suitable for any type of customer: these accommodations are considered comfortable, fashionable and in many cases better than hotels not only for young people but also for adult couples, families and so-called “traveling” clients, which make a trip with multiple stages. The bed and breakfast is able to satisfy all the different needs, always guaranteeing the comfort, the discretion and the contact with the nature that you hardly can find elsewhere.