What You Should Know About Google Penguin 4.0
On September 23, 2016, the Google has announced that Google Penguin 4.0 is the newest part of its Core Algorithm.
Penguin is now readily available. This article will mainly talk about the benefits brought about Penguin 4.0.
1. Penguin 4.0 is now available in all parts of the globe and in all languages. This would simply mean that everyone will follow the same rules while enjoying similar impact independence for all websites.
2. Another feature is that it is now real-time. So when Google start to update the page’s information or the linked pages, the ranking may change. The impact of any of your actions can be noticed more fast than ever.
3. With this real-time feature, you’ll be able to recover fast from penalty. A webmaster should perform the best way he can in removing harmful links and improving the site, if it is penalized. With all the efforts, good results will be seen and felt sooner.
4. Penguin 4.0 is a part in the core algorithm of Google. This is one of the huge announcements of Google about the update. Continuously monitoring the backlink profile is what you should do.
5. Penguin 4.0 is more granular. Simply, the algorithm now focuses on the particular pages toxic links and not on the entire site. It will be more hard to track the micro-penalties. So, it is important to audit the necessary specific pages and subdomains of your site regularly.
The question now is, how to get the most of it?
The danger of this Penguin is that you will never get a notice that your site is already penalized. Some people only assume that they are penalized with they see indirect signs like declined positions or sharp drop.
The good thing here is that you are able to see the results more quickly. You can use this for your own benefit. As the penalization process is done fast, so with the recovery process. Following are some ideas and tips to help you protect your site.
Monitor your position constantly. You can set an email alert in order to be informed once the position changes. The backlink profile needs to be cleaned to ensure it is healthy all the time. Regularly check the lost and new backlinks. You should also consider making a backlink audit on the whole website. Since Penguin is more granular, you have to undergo this important step. The last thing to consider is updating your disavowed file and setting up the properties in the search console for every subpath.
Supporting reference: More Help…